When to Replace: If your headlight it burnt out.
Part Needed: Replacement bulb
You can always purchase the complete Honda Odyssey 1999-2004 repair manual here.
- Turn off head lights.
- Open hood: The headlight needs to be accessed from inside the engine bay so you will need to first open the hood.
- Remove air intake cover: Next you will need to remove the air intake cover on the driver side.
- Remove electrical connection: Remove the electrical connection on the back of the light.
- Remove weather rubber seal.
- Disengage one side of wire retainer and remove the light bulb.
- Insert bulb: align the tabs and insert the new bulb. Be sure not to touch the bulb.